Last couple of months I worked on my new project called Crossdata and introduced it to public as Asimplia. My goal was to create automatic analytic platform for e-shops. Project is still up and running, so not big secrets here (I´m sorry guys).
I realized some significant knowledge I´d like to share:
- Always ask your customers first, they usually do not need all the features
- Base your pricing on value for customer (do not look so much at “similiar” service or product)
- Be ready – everyone will find more bugs than beatles (cons than pros)
- Don’t be so blind and re-think your service/product/whatever, whenever it’s in need
- Try to explain your ideas to your grandma – grandma always knows